For an Honest and Reliable Home Inspection Near Orlando, Call the Professionals at Sunshine State Home Inspections, LLC
Buying a new home comes with loads of excitement, but you need to make sure it is a sound investment. Once you look past the emotional aspects, you will realize that you need to hire the services of a reliable home inspector to make sure that your dream home is not harboring any hidden flaws that may be financially ruining. It is time to look past the superficial beauty and luxury to the true grit of the home.
For the sake of your financial security and emotional inner peace, let Sunshine State Home Inspections, LLC examine every nook and cranny of your new home. We are leaders in our field and can help you be sure that you are making a wise investment.
Our team of experienced and skilled inspectors conduct thorough home inspection services and provide you with a detailed report on every element and component of your new home. Let us help you make a confident decision. After all, you are making an investment in your family’s future.
What are the Costs for our Professional Home Inspections?
You may not be inclined to pay for a home inspection now, but it may save you thousands of Dollars in the future. Our home inspection prices are as follows:
- Basic home inspections: $325 for the first 2,000 sq. ft. and $50 for each additional sq. ft.
- Wind mitigation inspections: Free (report included)
- Wood-destroying organisms (WDO) inspections: $100
- 4-point inspections: Free for homes older than 30 years
Our home inspection report will provide you with detailed information on any hidden flaws and damage that your new home might have. This will save you future stress and financial hardship because you will know beforehand if any repair costs are required.
Make that investment in your future count. Call us today to discuss your home inspection requirements with our friendly experts.
Trust our Experts to Give you an Honest Opinion on your New Home
When you choose Sunshine State Home Inspections, LLC for your complete home inspection, we will abide by the InterNACHI Residential Standards of Practice to inspect your:
- Foundation, site drainage, vegetation, and crawlspace
- Roof, vents, flashing, gutters, downspouts, soffits, and trim
- Exterior plumbing shut-offs and hose bibs
- Exterior wiring, disconnects, and outlets
- Exterior walkways, driveways, patios, and porches
- HVAC and flue systems, thermostats, and ducts
- Interior electrical service panels, breakers, GFCIs, and outlets
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Attics (roof framing, insulation, and ventilation)
- Skylight, chimney, vent pipes and all other roof penetrations
- Fireplaces (hearth and flue)
- Doors and windows
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- All appliances, including stove, oven, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- All kitchen and bathroom cabinets
We will examine every possible area that is visible and safely accessible. Reach out to us today to learn more about our complete home inspections.